Monday, February 28, 2011

One More Idiot

I read the poem again and could not believe that this was written by him in the examination hall, when everyone was trying to solve numerical of Strength of Material (popularly called as SOM). This guy was a friend of one of my batch mate. He attempted thrice before he could crack the prestigious entrance of IIT and joined our campus one year later than me. I won’t called this guy looked like a poet from romanticism in a navy cadet uniform, but his eyes were what I would call a pair of speaking eyes.

After completing two semesters, he quit. He quit something he got so hard. But seems he quit because he knew what he does not wanted. I heard from sources that that he started teaching IIT aspirants in Bokaro, and later he left that also to pursue graduation in English literature from Delhi University. Last I heard from my friend that he was pursuing masters from DU.

I little care of what he wanted and absolutely unaware of what is he doing now. But I am sure must not be doing something which he don’t like.

1 comment:

  1. agar yeh kuch pahle post karte to jaante ho kya hota......
    Amir film ka naam 4 idiot rakhta

    ReplyDelete